State Bank Of India Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India biggest bank in the banking sector of India has decided for selection of skilled and appreciated candidates for 65 Vacant posts of Medical Officer, Manager Analyst and Advisor. Candidate interested and searching for the job can apply for the posts if he/she holds the below-mentioned qualifications. The due date for the Online application is 12th June 2019. The candidate must read the complete article to gain each and every aspect of the post.
State Bank Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer, Manager Analyst and Advisor|
|Number of vacancies||65|
|Last Date to apply||12th June 2019|
State Bank Of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO – II) – 56
- Manager Analyst – 06
- Advisor for Fraud Management – 03
Last Date to Apply: 12th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicants must have the eligibilities as mentioned below:
- Bank Medical Officer – MBBS Degree with 5 years experience ( 3 years for Post Graduate) from the recognized university or college as approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Manager Analyst – Chartered Accountant/MBA/PGDM(Finance) with 5 years of experience in Corporate Finance/Corporate Credit.
- Fraud Management Advisor – Applicant must have Retired IPS Officer/State Police Service Officer and should be worked in Economic Offences/Cyber Crime Departments.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS candidates Rs. 750/-
- Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should have the maximum age of 35 years (post 1), 27-35 years (post 2) and below 63 years (post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st March 2019, 30th April 2019 and 31st May 2019 for post 1, 2 and 3 respectively.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- Log on the website of an organization.
- Fill the form online with details in it.
- Submit the form before the due date.
NOTE: The candidate must check the notifications section on web page from time to time.