SCLSC Recruitment 2019: Supreme Court Legal Services Committee proposes to select well-qualified eligible candidates on the 01 vacant post of Consultant. The committee has officially advertised for this vacancy. An official notification describing the eligibility criteria along with all the important guidelines required for the advertised post is given on the website link www.sci.gov.in. Candidates may check this or follow the following article given by us. Applications will be filled offline i.e. form downloaded from the given website has to be filled and sent it to address specified below. The last date to submit the application is 13th June 2019.
SCLSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Supreme Court Legal Services Committee|
|Name of the Job||Consultant|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||13th June 2019|
SCLSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Supreme Court Legal Services Committee
Name of The Posts: Consultant
Last Date to Apply: 13-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to have a Bachelor degree in Law from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Conduct Test/ personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.60,000/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-32 years as on 13th June 2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.sci.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants desirous to apply are required to fill the application form in the format as specified in the official notification for this vacancy.
- Firstly download the form or have it from the office as per the instructions.
- Then fill it in your own handwriting clearly and correctly.
- Attach the documents as per the requirement.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Finally, submit or post it to the following address.
- Address: “The Secretary, Supreme Court Legal Services Committee, 108, Lawyers Chambers, Supreme Court Compound, New Delhi – 110001“
- The form should reach latest by 13-06-2019.
NOTE: For more information and details regarding the recruitment stay connected to us.