SEBI Recruitment :- Securities and Exchange Board of India, a regulatory body governing securities market in India, has released an official notification in order to procure candidates on full time basis with job locations all over India. “SEBI Recruitment 2017” has announced only 4 vacancies for the posts of Officer Grade A (IT) for which eligible candidates can approach within the last date. The last date for the stated purpose happens to be 29-09-2017.
SEBI Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Officer|
|Number of posts||04|
|Last Date of Application||29-09-2017|
SEBI Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 04
No. of posts & their name :
- Officer Grade A (IT) – 04
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree/ Engineering Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed 27 years as on 30-06-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 600/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD), application Fee is Nil.
Rs. 28,150 – 55,600/-
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 29-09-2017.
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on “Vacancies” section and select the highlighted vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about SEBI Recruitment for 04 Officer Posts at www.sebi.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.sebi.gov.in for further details.
Apply Online for the recruitment.