State Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2019: State Council of Educational Research and Training has invited Online applications for 60 Vacant posts of Lab Assistant, L.D.A cum Typist, Office Assistant and Assistant Teacher. Due date for application is 12th April 2019. Candidate interested as well as eligible for post must read the article given below before applying for the posts.
State Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of the Job||Lab Assistant, L.D.A cum Typist, Office Assistant and Assistant Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Last Date to apply||12th April 2019|
State Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Council of Education Research and Training
Name of The Posts:
- Laboratory Assistant – 02
- L.D.A cum Typist – 12
- Stenographer (Grade III) – 04
- Office Assistant – 02
- Librarian – 03
- Work Experience Teacher – 02
- Technician – 03
- Grade Instructor – 08
- Computer Technician – 03
- Technician – 01
- Hindi Teacher – 01
- Normal Instructor – 01
- Demonstrator – 03
- Library Assistant – 04
- L.D.A cum Typist (IASE & CTE) – 02
- Instructor – 01
- Assistant Teacher – 04
- Operator – 01
- Normal Instructor (BTC) – 03
Last Date to Apply: 12th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Graduation with Diploma in DTP/Type/Shorthand Writing/ITI/PGDCA/B.Sc/Graduation Degree(Library and Information Science/Computer)/Bachelor Degree with B.Ed from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam, Skill Test and Viva-Voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 22000 to 87000/- (Post 13)
- Rs. 14000 to 49000/- (Other Posts)
Application Fees: No application fees for these posts.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-44 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.scert.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicant must go to the website www.scert.assam.gov.in
- Read the instructions and further step to fill the details in the form.
- The complete details about name, address and other information is to be filled otherwise incomplete form would be rejected.
- Upload the signature, photograph and submit the form.
NOTE: Refer the latest updates on official web page.