SFIO Recruitment: We are going to inform you about the latest vacancy introduced in SFIO fully known as Serious Fraud Investigation Office is going to recruit deserving candidates for the Additional Director, Assistant, and Private Secretary post. The organization has to fill 23 vacant seats through this recruitment process. Candidates who want to grab this opportunity must apply before the last date i.e. 30 December 2017.
SFIO Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Serious Fraud Investigation Office|
|Name of the Job||Additional Director, Assistant, Private Secretary|
|Number of vacancies||23|
|Last day to apply||30 December 2017|
SFIO Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Additional Director (Financial Transactions) – 02
- Additional Director (Forensic Audit) – 02
- Additional Director (Capital Market) – 01
- Deputy Director ( Banking) – 01
- Deputy Director (Corporate Law) – 01
- Senior Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) – 05
- Senior Assistant Director (Corporate Law) – 03
- Private Secretary – 08
Number of vacancies: 23
Candidates who have done MBA or Post- Graduation Diploma in Management (Finance), Cost and Management Accountant can apply for this post. For post wise details, please visit the official website.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age limit is 25-60 years as on 01-01-2018.
Candidates have to attend Written Exam, Interview.
The application fee will not be applicable for this recruitment.
Salary & Grade Pay
Candidates will get INR Rs 37400- 67000/- with 8700/- Grade Pay for Post 1, 2, 3 and Rs 15600-39100/- with 6600/5400/- Grade Pay for post 4-7, and Rs 9300-34800/- with 4600/- Grade Pay for post 8 as salary after getting selected in one of these posts.
Official Address: www.sfio.nic.in
Last Date of Receiving the Application form is 30 December 2017.
Instructions to apply for SFIO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to log on the official website.
- Download the application form which is in the prescribed format.
- Read all the information carefully and begin to fill the application form.
- Enter all the details as mentioned as in your High School Mark sheet.
- Complete the application form and attach all required documents copies with it.
- Candidates must remember that they should self-attest all the documents copies.
- Paste your recent photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Send the application form along with all the documents to related postal address.
The Director Serious Fraud Investigation Office 2nd Floor, pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, COO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Candidates are requested to please double check all the details on the official website before applying for SFIO Recruitment for 23 Additional Director, Assistant, and Private Secretary Posts at www.sfio.nic.in.