South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: There is a golden opportunity here in South India Bank. The interested and qualified candidate can submit the online form through the organization’s web portal. The organization fixed 28th July 2019 the due date for the online application of 12 posts of Probationary Legal Officer. For complete details including the application process, age limit, and pay scale, let us have a look inside the notification given below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Legal Officer|
|Number of vacancies||12|
|Last Date to apply||28th July 2019|
South Indian Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Indian Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Legal Officer – 12
Last Date to Apply: 28th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a Degree in Law in order to qualify himself eligible for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Online Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 23700 to 42020/- per month.
- For GEN candidates Rs. 800/-
- Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30th June 2019.
Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Important Instructions to apply for South India Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Log into the official website of the organization www.southindianbank.com
- Put the details in the online application form in the prescribed manner.
- Upload the signature with the latest passport size photograph on the form.
- Deposit the fees through the use of debit/credit or net banking.
- And finally, submit the form till the end of its due date.
- Keep at the safe place the hard copy of the form for further reference.
- Hard copy need not send at any place.
NOTE: Candidate must log in the website of the organization time and again to get the important details.