Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017: – Sikkim High Court has recently published a recruitment notification for the Senior Resident, Apprentices posts. There are 738 vacant seats for which recruitment process has bee going on, so those candidates, who have eligibility and fulfill all terms and conditions, may apply for this recruitment process.
Sikkim High Court Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at SAIL Bhilai Recruitment
|Organization Name||Sikkim High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Superior Judicial Service|
|Number of Posts||03|
|Last date of application||5th June 2017|
Sikkim High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Superior Judicial Service||03|
Candidates having Graduation Degree (Law) or its equivalent from any recognized University/ Institution may apply for this job.
Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 35 years.
Candidates have to clear their Written Exam, Viva Voice.
Candidates will get INR Rs. 51,550 – 63,070/- after getting selected.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
Candidate must remember that Last date of registering the application for this job is 5th June 2017.
How to apply online for Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017
- Read the instructions and download the application form as prescribed format.
- Fill all details carefully and attach all relevant documents copy with it.
- After filling the application form paste recent passport size color photograph where it is applicable.
- Signature on it where it is recommended and careful that signature must not be in capital letter.
- After that recheck your application form and put it in an envelope and send it to below mention address.
Registrar General, High Court of Sikkim
Click Here for New Notification of JSSC Recruitment
We have provide you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Sikkim High Court Recruitment for 03 Superior Judicial Service Posts, visit www.highcourtofsikkim.nic.in to know about the details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.