Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Sikkim Public Service Commission has advertised on 04 Vacancies of Food Safety Officer. The due date for Online submission of form is 31st July 2019. The application can be submitted through the official portal on www.spscskm.gov.in. For further updates related to the post like the application procedure, age limit and much more, refer to the below-given article.
Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Food Safety Officer|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||31st July 2019|
Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sikkim Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Food Safety Officer – 04
Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio-Technology or Microbiology or Master Degree in Technology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: The candidate should read the official notification for the complete detail of the age required in the application process.
Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant is required to log the website of the organization.
- Read the instructions and then proceed to the further step.
- Fill the details in the form about the candidate name, address, qualifications, and related particulars.
- The candidate must upload the latest white background photograph with the signature on the form.
- And finally, submit the form till the due date.
- The applicant is not required to send the hard copy of the form to any office place.
NOTE: All the disputes and the queries about the post will be resolved to The Office of Controller of Examination, SPSC.