South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: South Eastern Railway, Kolkata has published an advertisement for the recruitment on 04 posts of Senior Resident Doctors. Applicants have to attend the interview for their selection. For more details it is advised to the candidates to see the notification given by the Railway on its website. Interview will be held on 30-05-2019. Candidates interested in this job may attend the interview and interview details are given in the next paragraph given by us.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident Doctor|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||30th May 2019|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Eastern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Sr. Resident Doctor in General Medicine – 02
- Sr. Resident Doctor in Anaesthesiology – 02
Last Date to Apply: 30-05-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have Post Graduate Degree/ DM /DNB or Diploma in the concerned speciality from University recognized by State/ Central Govt.
Selection Procedure: Candidate’s selection will be on the basis of personal interview only.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- per month.
Application Fees: No fee.
Age criteria: Candidate age should be less than equal to 37 years beside this age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidates.
Official Website: www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates are required to attend the interview to be conducted by the South Eastern Railway to participate in the recruitment.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 30-05-2019 Thursday at 11.00 AM at the following address: “Medical Directors Office, central Hospital , South Eastern Railway, Garden Reach, Kolkata -700 043.”
- The candidates are required to bring the filled in application form and all original documents along with a set of attested photocopies while appearing for the walk-in-interview.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to reach the interview venue on time.
NOTE: That’s all about the recruitment opened by the South Eastern Railway. For regular updates and results keep in touch with us.