South Eastern Railway Recruitment: South Eastern Railway has recently announced that they are preparing for recruitment processes through which they are going to recruit well-deserved candidates for the post of Apprentice. They are ready to hire 1785 aspirants for the described post. Job seekers must remember to apply online before 02 January 2018.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||1785|
|Last day to apply||02 January 2018|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Kharagpur Workshop: 360 Posts
- Signal & Telecom (Workshop)/ Kharagpur: 87 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur: 120 Posts
- SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur: 28 Posts
- Carriage & wagon Depot/ Kharagpur: 121 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur: 50 Posts
- Sr. DEE (G)/ Kharagpur: 90 Posts
- TRD Depot Electrical/ Kharagpur: 40 Posts
- EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR: 40 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi: 36 Posts
- Sr. DEE (G)/ Chakradharpur: 93 Posts
- Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradharpur: 30 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Chakradharpur: 65 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/ TATA: 72 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/ SINI: 100 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/ SINI: 07 Posts
- SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Chakradharpur: 26 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda: 50 Posts
- Diesel Loco shed/ Bondamunda: 52 Posts
- Sr. DEE (G)/ ADRA: 30 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/ ADRA: 65 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC: 33 Posts
- TRD Depot/ Electrical/ ADRA: 30 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/ BKSC: 31 Posts
- Flash Butt Welding Plant/ Jharsuguda: 25 Posts
- SSE (Works)/ Engg/ ADRA: 24 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi: 30 Posts
- SR. DEE (G)/ Ranchi: 30 Posts
- TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Ranchi: 10 Posts
- SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Ranchi: 10 Posts
Number of vacancies: 1785
Candidates who are willing to apply, they must have completed their Matriculation and an ITI diploma certificate in relevant field granted by the NCVT.
Candidates who are going to appear their age should be lie in between 15-24 years as on 01-01-2018. Age moderation has applicable only to PWD/OBC/SC/ ST category as per Government rules.
Candidates who want to be a part of that organization they have to qualify for their Online Examination and Interview
Candidates who belong to General/ OBC/ II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B Category they have to pay of INR Rs. 100/-, and for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates nil. The application fee has been pay through Online Payment like- Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card/ Challan.
Candidates must remember these dates if they are going to apply for that recruitment
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-12-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-01-2018.
Official Website: www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Instructions to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- The application for that recruitment will be filled online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website and click on the appropriate link.
- Read the instructions and the start of filling the application form.
- Complete the application form and upload your recent photograph and signature on it.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of that for future references.
This is all we have about the recruitment of South Eastern Railway Recruitment for 1785 Apprentice Posts at www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in