Southern Railway Recruitment:We are here to inform you that the Southern Railway has released the job notification for the 627 available vacancies for the post of Act Apprentice. Only those candidates will be recruited by the organisation who are efficient in their work. The keen aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Merit List. The candidates are requested to fill the online application form before the last date i.e. 21st February 2018. To get more details about the vacancy, must go through with the article mentioned below.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Act Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||627 posts|
|Last Date to apply||21st February 2018|
Southern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name:Southern Railway
Name Of The Posts:Act Apprentice
Number Of Posts:627
1. Fresher Candidates for Central Workshop/ Ponmalai: 56 Posts
2. Ex. I.T.I Candidates for Central Workshop/ Ponmalai: 265 Posts
3. I.T.I Candidates for Tiruchirappalli Division: 164 Posts
4. I.T.I Candidates for Madurai Division: 139 Posts
5. Non-I.T.I Candidates-Medical Department (Freshers): 03 Posts
All the desirous candidates should hold 10th Class Examination under 10+2 system of educational or its equivalent and Passed ITI course in relevant trade in Govt. Recognized ITI & should possess NCVT Certificate for Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Mechanic Diesel, MMV, passed 8th Class Examination and ITI course in Welder trade in Govt. Recognized ITI & should possess NCVT Certificate for Welder, 10th Class Examination under 10+2 system of educational or its equivalent and NTC issued by NCVT in the trade of COPA for PASAA, 12th standard Pass under 10+2 system with Physics Chemistry and Biology for S.No-05.
The efficient candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Merit List.
The aspirants age should not have completed 15-20/ 22/ 24 years as on 21st February 2018. As per the guidelines of the organisation, relaxation in age limit is provided to the candidates of the reserved categories.
The candidates have to pay Rs 100/- by crossed Indian Postal Order Workshop Personnel Officer, Southern Railway, Golden Rock, Tiruchirappalli – 620004 Payable at Ponmalai. The organisation has exempted the application charges for SC/ ST/ PWD & Women candidates.
The capable and selected candidates will be provided good salary according to their work performance.
The candidates can fill the online application form by 21st February 2018.
Instructions to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2018:
- The candidates who are eligible for the same have to send their application in prescribed format.
- Along with this, attach the passport size photographs, copies of the self-attested certificates, with the application fees.
- Send it on the specified address mentioned on the official website of the organisation.
- Superscribe the envelope as “Application for Engagement of Act Apprentice Combined Notice No. 1/ 2017-18”.
The information provided to you about the Southern Railway Recruitment is accurate and the best of my knowledge. The keen candidates can visit the official website of the organisation for the future updates. Stay connected with us and share our posts with the needy ones.