Spices Board Recruitment 2019: Spices Board has officially advertised for the recruitment of candidates on its official website www.indianspices.com. The Board has invited candidates to come and attend the direct walk in interview to be held for the 05 vacant posts of Trainee Analyst.The interviews are scheduled to be held as on 7th and 8th May 2019.So applicants are advised to prepare themselves and ensure going through each and every important detail about the recruitment and selection process and criteria.
Spices Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Spices Board|
|Name of the Job||Trainee Analyst|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Date of Walk In Interview||7th and 8th May 2019|
Spices Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Spices Board
Name of The Posts:
- Trainee Analyst(Chemistry)-04
- Trainee Analyst(Microbiology)-01
Date of Walk In Interview: 7th and 8th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicants are required to have passed M.Sc in relevant subject qualified from an authorized university or college.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be purely based on their individual performance in the Walk In Interview only.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid Rupees 18000/- per month after selection.
Application Fees: Application fee is not in provision to be paid by the candidates of any category.
Age criteria: Every candidate must be below 35 years of age as on 01st May 2019. Relaxation in upper age limit is over and above the said limit of 35 years.
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
Important Instructions to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2019:
- Read the description given above first and then ensure following all the instructions specified above.
- Then Fill your bio-data in the form of application and also attach copies of the educational certificates.
- Must remember to bring passport size photos to the walk in interview.
- Candidates must respect the timing of interview and must be present on time.
- The Interview will be held as on: Spices Board,Quality Education Lab Chennai, Plot N. R-11, SIPCOT Complex, Gummidipondi Tiruvallur-601201,Tamil Nadu
NOTE: Visit us regularly.