Spices Board Recruitment 2019: Spices Board one of the largest organization for the promotion of Indian Spices has decided to hire 08 eligible and competent persons for the posts of Trainee Analyst. The date fixed for Interview is 08th August 2019. Please collect more details (selection procedure, pay scale, etc.) regarding a post in the below-given article.
Spices Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Spices Board|
|Name of the Job||Trainee Analyst|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||08-08-2019|
Spices Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Spices Board
Name of The Posts:
- Trainee Analyst – 08
Last Date to Apply: 08th of August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have M.Sc in related subject from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which consists of Rs. 18000/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fees to apply for the post.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 08th August 2019.
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
Important Instructions to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant must follow the complete pattern of application and the first step of it is log into the website of the organization.
- Fill the application form after taking the readout of the important instructions.
- At this step paste the clear photograph in the form and signed it.
- Attach the copies of the demanded documents along with the form.
- And finally, reach to the following address for the interview. Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab Mumbai, Plot No. EL – 184, T.T.C. Industrial Area MIDC, Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400710, Maharashtra.
- Keep safely the photocopy of the application form for future need.
NOTE: The candidate must update himself with the future amendments in order to become part of the organization.