Southern Railway Recruitment 2019: Southern Railway has published the official notification for recruitment purpose. The recruitment will take place for 95 Vacant posts of Executive Assistant, DEO, Digital Office Assistant. Applications are cordially invited in an Online way and the due date for which is 30th June 2019. The candidate must read the article mentioned below for overall information about the age required, application fees and much more.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Executive Assistant, DEO, Digital Officer Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||95|
|Last Date to apply||30th June 2019|
Southern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Southern Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Executive Assistant/DEO/Digital Office Assistant – 95
Last Date to Apply: 30th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e., BCA / B.Sc (CS/IT) / Graduation with Certificate ( In MS Office Specialist) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written test/Online Screening test, Merit List and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary as per the class of city which is as belows:
- Rs. 18500/- for Z Class.
- Rs. 20000/- for Y Class.
- Rs. 22000/- for X Class.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates Rs. 500/-
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women/EBC/Minority Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration for age is 01st January 2018.
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, applicant has to go to the official website of the organisation.
- From there read out the important istructions and click on link ‘Apply Online’.
- The complete details has to be filled in the online application form as per the instructions.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Pay the fees and submit the form for further processing.
NOTE: Candidate must be aware about all the latest updates.