SSB Recruitment 2019: A new job vacancy is released by the Sashastra Seema Bal to fill the vacant posts of Constable General Duty. Applications are invited from the candidates in offline mode only. SSB has issued the notification for a total of 290 vacancies. Educational qualification required for this job, age criteria, application procedure, the last date to apply, etc. details are provided in the following paragraph. Desirous candidates are advised to come forward and apply on time before the last date so as to avoid any inconvenience.
SSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Name of the Job||Constable|
|Number of vacancies||290|
|Last Date to apply||07th June 2019|
SSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Name of The Posts: Constable (General Duty)
Last Date to Apply: 07-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to be 10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Document Verification, Physical Efficiency Test, DME, Written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a good amount of salary per month.
Application Fees: No fee has to be paid for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ssn.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants are asked to fill the application form in offline mode.
- Form in the desired format will be available on the official website of SSB.
- Read the notification and download the hard copy of the application form.
- This form has to be filled by the candidate himself.
- Paste a recent passport size color photograph on the space given on the application form.
- Photocopies of the educational certificates along with the other relevant documents have to be sent at the Concerned Unit of the SSB.
- The form should be submitted up to the last date i.e. 07th June 2019.
NOTE: Form incomplete or invalid in any respect will be rejected.