Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2019: Sashastra Seema Bal is in need for a staff in their organization and therefore invites applications from masses on 60 Vacant posts of Sub Inspector. Applications are to be entertained only in the Offline mode on the prescribed format. The due date to reach the application form at the office address is 01st April 2019. Candidate must take care about the application before due date. The complete information about the selection procedure, eligibility criteria and others is given in the paragraph below.
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Last Date to apply||01st April 2019|
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Inspector (GD) – 60
Last Date to Apply: 01st April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have the Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written exam and Physical Efficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less or equal to 32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ssb.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant has to go to the official website of the organization in order to take the print of application form.
- Fill the application form with complete and authentic details of applicant.
- Complete the columns given in the form with details of name, address, qualifications, experiences, date of birth, email, etc.
- Attach the photocopies of necessary documents.
- Paste the recent photograph and put the signature along it in the form.
- Finally post the application form at the below shown address. Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
NOTE: Candidate interested in the job must have continuously visit the official website for new amendments.