Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2019: You will be very glad to listen about the recruitment notification produced by the Sashastra Seema Bal. This notification is released for 150 Vacant posts of Constable. A skilled and capable person can submit the online form on or before 11th August 2019. Any candidate can read the important instructions related to the post like the procedure followed by the organization while selection, application charges and much more on the below-given article before applying for the post.
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Name of the Job||Constable|
|Number of vacancies||150|
|Last Date to apply||11th August 2019|
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Name of The Posts:
- Constable (GD) – 150
Last Date to Apply: 11th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be 10th Passed from the recognized board in order to make an application for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Documentation, Physical Standard Test, Field Trials, DME and Sports Achievements.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 21700 to 69100/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/Female and EXSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-23 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ssb.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the online form on the official website
- Fill the accurate details (personal and education curriculum) as per the given instructions.
- There is a need to upload the signature and the photograph in the form.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled-in application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: The due date of application for persons residing in the remote area is 18th August 2019.