SSB Recruitment :- All candidates should note that Sashastra Seema Bal has published an official notification “SSB Recruitment 2017” which states that there are 154 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Commandant. In order to grab this golden opportunity, any candidate who fulfills the vacancy requirements may apply offline on or before 30th day of September, 2017. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details before applying for the posts.
SSB Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant Commandant|
|Number of posts||154|
|Last Date of Application||30-09-2017|
SSB Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 154
No. of posts & their name :
- Assistant Commandant (GD) – 154
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed 35 years as on 01-08-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Personal Interview, and Physical Efficiency Test.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with a grade pay of 5400/-
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 30-09-2017.
How to apply for SSB Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Download the application forms in hard copy format.
- Read the instructions carefully so that there is no room for mistakes.
- Fill the application form with all the relevant details in neat and clean handwriting.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials. Self attest the same, if asked for.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below :
Postal Address :
Concerned Directorate General
We have notified you about the SSB Recruitment for 154 Assistant Commandant Posts at www.bsf.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.bsf.nic.in for detailed information.