SSC Recruitment: The 12th passed contenders have been given a chance to get their job secure and to work with the reputed organisation named as Staff Selection Commission. The organisation requires 1330 vacancies for the posts of Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF. The eligible contenders who are interested can apply for the job by submitting online application form on or before the ending date i.e., 2nd April 2018. No application form will be accepted after the last date. The article mentioned below consists other necessary details.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF|
|Number of vacancies||1330 posts|
|Last day to apply||2nd April 2018|
SSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name Of The Posts: Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF
Number Of The Posts:1330
- Sub Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police-97
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female-53
- Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs-1180
- ASI (Executive) in CISF – –
The appliers should be hold any degree from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
The aspirants age should be in the range of 20 to 25 years counted from 1st August 2018. According to the rules, age relaxation is admissible for the reserved categories.
The application fee for GENERAL candidates is Rs. 100/-. Pay the fee through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
The start date to apply online is 3rd March 2018, the last Date to apply online is 2nd April 2018.
Instructions to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, the aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization.
- Then fill the application form with all the details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details etc.
- Attach the self attested copies of the credential documents demanded in the form.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- The application form should be submitted at the specified address mentioned at the official website of the organization.
That was all we have about the SSC Recruitment 2018 for 1330 vacancies. For more updates, visit the official website. Stay connected with us and keep checking our posts daily.