SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications on www.ssc.nic.in for 4893 vacancies of LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, DEO. Make sure to fill the application form latest by 10/01/2020.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, DEO|
|Number of Vacancies||4893|
|Last Date to Apply||10/01/2020|
SSC CHSL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk /Junior Secretariat Assistant-1269
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant-3598
- Data Entry Operator-26
Last Date to Apply: 10/01/2020
Educational Qualifications: Class 12th must be passed by the candidate applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected for recruitment through Computer Based Test (Tier 1) and Descriptive Test, Skill Test and Typing Test.
Pay Scale: Applicants will be offered with a handsome monthly salary of Rupees 19,900-63,200 (Post 1) and 25,500-81,100 (Post 2-4).
Application Fees: The application fee is as follows:
- General and OBC category: 100 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ Ex-sm/ PwD/ Women candidates: Nil
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between 18-27 years as on 01/01/2020. Reserved category candidates will be offered with relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules and regulations.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e www.ssc.nic.in.
- Fill online form with accurate details and upload the copies of required credentials including photo and sign of the candidate.
- Pay the fee if required and submit the application form finally.
NOTE: Make sure to follow the specified instructions.