Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: We are very pleased to inform you that the Staff Selection Commission central body decided to recruit Various efficient and eligible candidates on the posts of Junior Engineer. The application must be submitted by the desired candidate on the portal of the organization on or before 12th September 2019. For more details about the pay scale, application fees, age level, etc. look inside the below-given article.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||12th September 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer
Last Date to Apply: 12-09-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have a Diploma or Degree in Engineering from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Examination (Paper I & II), Document Verification and Physical Efficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 35400 to 112400/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 30 years and 32 years (depend on the post) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st of January 2020.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Staff Selection Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online form on the website of the organization at www.ssc.nic.in
- Upload the scanned photograph of the candidate with the signature.
- Candidate should also upload the important documents on the site.
- Pay the fees by the use of debit, credit card or net banking.
- Submit the online form till its last date and do not send the hard copy anywhere.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the website of the organization time to time for the latest updates.