Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission an organization of central govt constituted mainly to fill the central govt vacant posts. Therefore now the organization planned to recruit the Various deserving and educated persons on the posts of Inspector, Assistant Audit Officer, and Upper Division Clerk. Applications must be submitted by 25th November 2019. See the notification given below for more aspects of the post.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Inspector, Assistant Audit Officer, and Upper Division Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||25th November 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Central Excise Inspector
- Preventive Officer Inspector
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Accountant/Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerks
Last Date to Apply: 25th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Exam (Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3), Computer Proficiency Test/Data Entry Skill Test and Document verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as shown below:
- Rs. 47600 to 151100/- (Post 1,2) per month
- Rs. 44900 to 142400/- (Post 3-12) per month
- Rs. 35400 to 112400/- (Post 13-16) per month
- Rs. 29200 to 92300/- (Post 17-19) per month
- Rs. 25500 to 81100/- (Post 20-22) per month
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-30 years (Post 3,10), 18-30 years (Post 4), 18-27 years (Post 17-22), maximum of 30 years (Post 1,2,5-9,12-14,16) and 32 years (Post 15) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the website and fill the application form with the correct detail.
- Pay the fees and click on submit.
NOTE: It is necessary to go through the website of the organization continuously.