SSC Recruitment : – Great news for the Stenographer of Grade C & D because Staff Selection Commission announced vacancies for them. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the application form From 17-06-2017 to 15-07-2017 up to 5:00 pm. Check all the details about educational qualification, syllabus, pattern of the exam, date of the exam and what you have to carry with you on the exam day.
SSC Recruitment Notification:-
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Stenographer of Grade C & D|
|Number of Posts||Various Posts|
|The last date of application||17-06-2017 to 15-07-2017|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details:-
- Name of the Exam: Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2017.
- Name of the Post: Stenographer.
Age Limit: –
Applicant age should be 18 years to 27 years, below or above the given age can’t be selected.
Application Fee: –
- Candidates GEN/OBC should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
- No fee for Women, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Educational Qualifications: –
Candidates Who are applying for SSC recruitment 2017 should have passed 12th Standard from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Procedure For SSC Recruitment : –
Applicant will be selected on the basis of computer-based written exam and skill test in stenography.
You can check their official website form the information regarding salary.
Job Location:- Job location will be alloted to you after the selection.
Official Website :- www.ssconline.nic.in
Important Dates: –
Submit your application form before 17-06-2017 to 15-07-2017 up to 05:00 P.M.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment :-
- Open the website i.e www.ssconline.nic.in.lick the link to the desired post and apply.
- Click the link to the desired post and apply.
- Fill all the details regarding the application form.
- Check twice /thrice before submitting the form
- Pay the application fee through internet banking or by debit card.
- Now take a screenshot of the receipt of the application form and keep the copy of application form with you for future use.
Click on the link for the official notification.
Note : –
We give you the proper information about Staff Selection Commission | SSC Recruitment For Stenographer Grade C & D Posts At www.ssconline.nic.in