Staff Selection Commission Recruitment :- An amazing news for all job seekers who wish to work with India Meteorological Department since Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for the posts of Scientific Assistant. The unveiled notification has announced vacancies for 1102 posts, with job locations all over India. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online on or before 04-08-2017 to grab this golden chance. Before applying, candidates should go through the vacancy details.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Scientific Assistant|
|Number of posts||1102|
|Last Date of Application||04-08-2017|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details :
- Total no. of vacancies : 1102 posts
No. of posts & their name :
- Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department – 1102
Educational Qualifications :
Interested candidates should have completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 04-08-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Written exam will be conducted followed by Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is 100/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD/Women), application fee is Nil.
Salary : Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4200/-
Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply online is 04-08-2017.
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the prescribed application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for Scientific Assistant at www.ssc.nic.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in for further details.