SSC Recruitment: – Another job advertisement under SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for the purpose the fill out various vacant seats for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, assistant/ Superintendent, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer & others. Department of Staff Selection Commission is looking for various capable and eligible job seekers for the posts described above. Candidates who are eligible and want to apply can submit their forms online before this latest 16th June 2017.
SSC Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant, Inspector & Other Posts|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Last date of application||16th June 2017|
SSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Tax Assistant/ Superintendent
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector(Central Excise, Preventive officer, Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
Candidate must have 12th pass/Graduation or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2017.
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Application fee has been payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking
The salary offered to the selected Candidates would be Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- along with 4800 grade pay by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 16th June 2017
How to apply online for SSC Recruitment 2017
- You have to visit the homepage and find the suitable link
- Visit that link and complete the application form
- At first, you have to register yourself by entering your name, email id, phone number etc.
- After the registration, you will get your login id and password also
- Give all the details and then log in again to fill the application form
- Upload your recent photo and signature.
- Fill the application form and then submit it
- Candidate can also take the printout of application for the future purpose.
We have provided you all information about (Staff Selection Commission) SSC Recruitment for Assistant, Inspector & Other Posts at www.ssc.nic.in, and if you want to know information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.ssc.nic.in