Supreme Court of India Recruitment:This is to inform to all the job seekers about the great opportunity they have regarding the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 which has been announced by the Supreme Court of India. The organizations wants the applications from confident and skillful applicants to fill up the 78 vacancies for the posts of Junior Court Attendant, Chamber Attendant. The contenders who want to apply are advised to apply very soon as the closing date is 15th April 2018.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of the Job||Junior Court Attendant, Chamber Attendant|
|Number of vacancies||78 posts|
|Last day to apply||15th April 2018|
KMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Supreme Court of India
Name of vacancies: Junior Court Attendant, Chamber Attendant
Number of the Post:78
- Junior Court Attendant-65
- Chamber Attendant-13
The applicants should 10th from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
The age of the contenders must lie between 18 to 27 years counted from 1st March 2018. Age relaxation according to the organizational rules is provided to the contenders belonging to the reserved categories.
The skilled aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Skill Test.
The application fee for the SC/ ST/ Ex- Serviceman/ PWD/ Dependent of Freedom Fighter contenders is Rs. 150/- while for all other categories is Rs. 300/-.
Salary and pay scale:
The selected candidates will be offered attractive salary packages of Rs 21700/- per month.
The last date to apply online application is 15th April 2018.
Official Website: www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
Instructions to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018:
- The contenders have to visit the official website of the organization.
- Then fill the application form with all the details.
- The form should be completely filled by the aspirant only.
- The aspirant must fill the name, address, qualification details, experience details etc.
- Then attach the copies of the credential documents demanded in the format.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- The form should be submitted at the specified address mentioned at the official website of the organization.
If the contenders have any queries about the Supreme Court of India recruitment 2018, then they can visit the official website of the organization. We recommend you to stay tuned with us and keep sharing our posts daily.