SWR Recruitment :- South Western Railway invites online application forms in order to hire candidates on full time basis with job locations all over India. For the said purpose, it has released “SWR Recruitment 2017” which states that there are 136 vacancies for the posts of Goods Guard (Operating). Any candidate who fulfills the vacancy requirements may apply online on or before the last date i.e. 03-10-2017.
SWR Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||South Western Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Goods Guard|
|Number of posts||136|
|Last Date of Application||03-10-2017|
SWR Recruitment Total Vacancies
- Total no. of vacancies : 136
No. of posts & their name :
- Goods Guard (Operating) – 136
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed 42 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Written Exam will be conducted followed by a Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Visit the official website for details regarding salary offered.
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 03-10-2017.
How to apply for SWR Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on “Careers” and then click on “Notifications”.
- Select the desired post and click on “Apply Online”
- Read the instructions carefully so that there is no scope for mistakes.
- Fill up the online application form with all the relevant details.
- Upload the recent scanned passport size photograph and the scanned signatures.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the SWR Recruitment for 136 Goods Guard Posts at www.rrchubli.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.rrchubli.in for detailed information.