Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019: We are delighted to inform you about the latest job notification released by Syndicate Bank. The Public Sector Bank has invited skilled and eligible Indian candidates to apply online for being considered for selection on the 129 vacant posts of Specialist Officer. Applications can be filled till 18-04-2019 only on the website www.syndicatebank.in.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Syndicate Bank|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Officer|
|Number of vacancies||129|
|Last Date to apply||18-04-2019|
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Syndicate Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Manager(Risk Management)-05
- Manager(Risk Management)-50
- Manager(IS Audit)-03
- Security Officer-03
Last Date to Apply: 18-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicant must have Graduation with MBA/M.Sc/CA/ ICWA/Degree in Law from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Online exam and GD/Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of 42020-51490 (Post 1) and 31705-45950 (Post 5) per month.
Application Fees: The Applicants of the General and OBC category are required to pay an application fee of 600 rupees while it is just 100 rupees for SC/ST and PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 25-35 years (Post 1-4) and 25-45 years (Post 5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-02-2019.
Official Website: www.syndicatebank.in
Important Instructions to apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website as mentioned above.
- Fill the accurate details of the candidate as per the instructions and ensure the details must be as per the educational qualification certificates only.
- Upload photo and signatures of the candidate as per the prescribed size and format only.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
NOTE: No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.