South Zone Cultural Centre Recruitment 2020: The notification released by the South Zone Cultural Centre defines that the organization has the requirement for 08 vacancies of Programme Executive, Junior Hindi Translator and Junior Assistant. The applications can be put through the form which is specified on the organization’s website www.szccindia.org. It should be done earlier than 17th January 2020. To keep up the full-fledged knowledge about the selection, check the para mentioned below.
South Zone Cultural Centre Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Zone Cultural Centre|
|Name of the Job||Programme Executive, Jr. Hindi Translator and Jr. Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||17th January 2020|
South Zone Cultural Centre Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Zone Cultural Centre
Name of The Posts:
- Programme Executive – 03
- Assistant Programme Executive – 02
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01
- Junior Assistant – 02
Last Date to Apply: 17th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must hold 12th/Graduation Degree from the recognized board/college.
Selection Procedure: The eligibility of the candidate will be evaluated through Written Exam, Skill Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package consists of Rs. 35400/- (Post 1,3) and Rs. 25500/- (Post 2,4) per month.
- For the candidates of General and Obc category Rupees One Hundred Only.
- No charges for SC/ST and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age 18-30 years (Post 1,3) and 18-25 years (Post 2,4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.szccindia.org
Important Instructions to apply for South Zone Cultural Centre Recruitment 2020:
- The application process required to fill the details on the form in the required manner.
- Attach the copies of the certificates required after being self-attested.
- Paste the applicant recent photograph with the signature.
- Deposit the fees through a suitable mode and post the form to the following address. Office of the Director, South Zone Cultural Centre, Dakshini, Medical College Road, Thanjavur – 613004.
NOTE: All the further updates are necessary for the successful application.