Tea Board India Recruitment 2019: Tea Board of India has 02 Vacant posts of Junior Instrumen Engineer, Junior Chemist, and Biochemist. The desired candidate can apply through a walk-in-interview on 06th November 2019. The most important thing to remember is that no alteration is allowed to make once the application is submitted. The complete information about the pay scale, age level and much more, can be read in the article given below.
Tea Board India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tea Board India|
|Name of the Job||Junior Instrument Engineer, Junior Chemist, and Biochemist|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||06th November 2019|
Tea Board India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tea Board India
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Instrument Engineer – 01
- Junior Chemist/Biochemist – 01
Last Date to Apply: 06th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have B.Tech (Electronics and Instrumentation)/M.Sc. (Chemistry & Biochemistry) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 20000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st October 2019.
Official Website: www.teaboard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tea Board India Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should apply through the format given on the web page.
- Fill the proper and accurate details in the form ensuring the accuracy and completeness of details filled in it.
- And in the end with the photocopies of the documents specified reach to the address given below on the fixed date. Tea Board India, 14, B.T.M., Sarani (Brabourne Road), Kolkata
- Application having incomplete details will not be considered a valid application.
- The candidate should keep the hard of form for further reference.
NOTE: Applicant must read the official notification of the organization from time to time.