Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019: The Office of Telangana High Court has notified for 1539 Vacant posts of Steno, Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate and Others. Interested person can submit the application in Online mode, the due date for which is 18th September 2019 Midnight. To know more contents of the post, let us see the below-given paragraph.
Telangana High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Telangana High Court|
|Name of the Job||Steno, Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate and Others|
|Number of vacancies||1539|
|Last Date to apply||18th September 2019|
Telangana High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Telangana High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer (Gr-III) – 54
- Junior Assistant – 277
- Typist – 146
- Field Assistant – 65
- Examiner – 57
- Copyist – 122
- Record Assistant – 05
- Process Server – 127
- Office Subordinate – 686
Last Date to Apply: 18th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have 7th/10th/Intermediate/Any Degree from the recognized board or university to be applicable for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test, Transcription Test, and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For OC/OBC candidates Rs. 800/-
- For SC & ST candidates only Rs. 400/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-34 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.hc.ts.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant should log in to the site of the organization.
- Fill the details in the application form online in a proper way.
- Upload the photograph with the signature by the last date.
- Pay the fees and submit the online application on the portal.
- Candidate should retain the print copy of form filled for future purpose.
- Don’t send the hard copy of the application form at any place.
NOTE: To know the recent updates, it is essential to visit the official site of the organization from time to time.