Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment :- Telangana State Public Service Commission, a Hyderabad based organisation for work in India, has announced a job notification “TSPSC Recruitment 2017” for hiring employees for the posts of Forest Beat Officer, Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist, Forest Section Officer and many more. There are 2333 job openings for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply online on or before the last date. The last date happens to vary for different posts. All other details are given ahead.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Forest Beat Officer, Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist|
|Number of posts||2333|
|Last Date of Application||Varies for different posts|
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 2333
No. of posts & their name :
- Forest Beat Officer – 1857
- Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist – 205
- Forest Section Officer – 90
- Forest Range Office – 67
- Tutor (Clinical) – 33
- Tutor (Non-Clinical) – 32
- Civil Assistant Surgeon – 43
- Dental Assistant Surgeon in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (HM & FW Department) – 10
- Lecturers in Radio logical Physics and Physicist – 06
- Assistant Physiotherapist in Insurance Medical Service – 02
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should have passed :
- Intermediate examination for Post 1.
- Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma examination in the concerned specialty form a College recognized by the Medical Council of India and registered on permanent basis with Telangana State Medical Council for Post 2.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering for Post 3.
- Bachelors Degree of a University in India established under a Central Act or State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for Post 4.
- MBBS qualification with Telangana State Medical Council for Post 5.
- MBBS with regard to other eligibility qualifications (i.e. M.Sc. Biochemistry (Medical), M.Sc. Anatomy (Medical), M.Sc. Physiology (Medical), M.Sc. Pharmacology (Medical) and M.Sc. for Post 6.
- MBBS Degree as entered in the Schedule to the Medical Council Act 1956 and having permanent Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of law for the time being existing in the state for Post 7.
- BDS from a University incorporated under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India, be registered under Telangana State Dentists Registration Tribunal (TSDRT) or combined AP State Dental Council (APSDC) validity upto 31-12-2017 or have Enrollment Certificate for registration issued by TSDRT for Post 8.
- 1st class in M.Sc Physics or Nuclear Physics of a University in India established under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission & one year Postgraduate Training Course in Hospital Physics and Radio logical Physics from Baba Atomic Research Centre (BARC) for Post 9.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution for Post 10.
Age Limit : Candidates should have attained an age between :
- 18 to 31 years as on 01-07-2017 for Posts 1,3.
- 18 to 44 years as on 01-07-2017 for Posts 2 and 5-10.
- 18 to 28 years as on 01-07-2017 for Post 4.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination by Online/ OMR based for Posts 1,5,6,10.
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online/ OMR based & Oral Test in the shape of Interview for Posts 2,7,8.
- Computer based recruitment test (CBRT)/ OMR based & interview for Posts 3,9.
- Computer based recruitment test (CBRT)/ Offline OMR based, Walking Test, Medical Test & Interview for Post 4.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details relating to application fee.
Salary : Visit the official website for details relating to salary offered.
Official Website : www.tspsc.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is :
- 12-09-2017 for Posts 1,3,4.
- 15-09-2017 for Posts 2 and 5-10.
How to apply for Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment for Forest Beat Officer, Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist at www.tspsc.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in for further details.