Tamil Nadu Postal Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle invites the applicants to make application on 4442 Vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sewak. The candidate must check the eligibility criteria, if she/he fulfills it then can apply for the post. One thing to be noticed is that applications will be made only in Online mode. No alternate other than it. Please read the complete article for details about how to apply, selection base of organization, age level, application fees and much more.
Tamil Nadu Postal Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewak|
|Number of vacancies||4442|
|Last Date to apply||15th April 2019|
Tamil Nadu Postal Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sewak – 4442
Last Date to Apply: 15th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have pass 10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Male candidates Rs. 100/-
- No fees for Female,SC/ST & PWD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 15th March 2019.
Official Website: www.tamilnadupost.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants have to fill the online application form on the official website.
- Read the complete information and fill the exact and authentic details as per the instructions.
- Upload the latest documents with passport size photo and signature in form.
- Pay the application fees in prescribed manner and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Applicant must remain in touch of the organization official website so that he/she can get important information on time.