TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has planned to hire flexible and smart-looking candidates for the vacant posts of Forest Guard available in the organization. There are 320 vacancies for which applications can be put by the date to be announced by the organization as soon as possible. There is only a single mode to apply for the post which is online. For more detail check the details mentioned below carefully.
TNFUSRC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard|
|Number of vacancies||320|
|Last Date to apply||Not yet declared|
TNFUSRC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Guard – 227
- Forest Guard (With Driving Licence) – 93
Last Date to Apply: Not yet declared
Educational Qualifications: The applicant can go through the notification to get the detail in brief.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Test, Physical Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should check the age as mentioned in the official notification released by the organization.
Official Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019:
- In order to apply for the post, the applicant is required to follow a particular procedure i.e. visit the website www.forests.tn.gov.in.
- Then fill the details in the columns given in the form after proper look upon the instructions given there.
- The details filled by the candidate must be the same as in the certificates.
- Then the applicant needs to upload the photograph of an applicant with the signature in the application form.
- At last, submit the application after agree to the terms and conditions.
- The hard copy of the form is not required to send at any place.
NOTE: The candidate will be responsible for the delay in getting the application process.