TNPCB Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has once again come out with a great opportunity of employment for skilled and eligible candidates for reputed posts of Assistant,Typist and Assistant Engineer and Environmental Scientist. Applicants can apply in the online mode on the website www.tnpcb.gov.in till 23rd April 2019 after which no application can be filled anyhow. Recommendation is given to eligible candidates to read the description given below before proceeding further.
TNPCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Assistant,Typist and Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||224|
|Last Date to apply||23rd April 2019|
TNPCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer-73
- Environmental Scientist-60
Last Date to Apply: 23rd April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidate must hold a M.Sc/Degree in Computer/ Engineering passed from a recognized authority.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the online exam, skill test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per government rules and regulations.
Application Fees: Application fees to be paid by General and OBC candidates is 500 rupees while the same is 250 rupees for all other applicants.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.tnpcb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website mentioned above.
- The candidates must ensure that all the details filled in the application form must be exact and authentic as per the educational certificates only.
- Pay the application fees online followed by final submission of the application by the last date.
- There is no need to send physical copy of the online filled form to office.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more information.