TNPSC Recruitment 2018:Recently, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced a new job advertisement with regard to the TNPSC Recruitment 2018. The organization wants skilled and talented contenders to fill up the vacant posts. There are 320 vacant vacancies for the posts of Civil Judge, so the interested applicants can apply for the job. The willing aspirants can apply by submitting online application form before the closing date i.e., 7th May 2018. The contenders who want to know more about the selection process, age, salary, etc. can read the article mentioned below.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||320 posts|
|Last day to apply||7th May 2018|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC
Name Of The Posts: Civil Judge
Number Of The Posts: 320
The desired aspirants should hold any degree from law from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
The keen candidates age should be in the range of 22 to 40 years. According to organisational rules, age relaxation is applicable to the candidates of the reserved categories.
The desirous candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Merit list.
The candidates have to pay the examination fees
- For General (Registration Fee): Rs. 150/-
- For General (Examination Fee) Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Net Banking
- Payment Mode (Offline): SBI/ Indian Bank
The last date to apply for the online application is 7th May 2018.
Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
- The applicants have to visit the official website.
- Then fill the form will all the details regarding name, address, etc.
- Remember uploading your photograph and signature.
- Then submit the form at the specified address mentioned at the official website of the organization.
That was all we have about the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for 320 vacancies. For more updates, visit the official website. We recommend you to stay connected with us and keep sharing our posts with the needy ones.