TNPSC Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has just announced a recruitment notification on its official website through which it wants to select candidates on the post of Civil Judge. The organization has to fill their 320 vacant seats. Candidates who want to try their luck can fill the application with the desired mode of application. The last date to apply for the online application is 7th May 2018.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||TNPSC|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||320|
|Last day to apply||7th May 2018|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Name of the posts: Civil Judge
Number of vacancies: 320
The candidates should hold degree from law from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
The candidates age should be in the range of 22 to 40 years. As per the government guidelines, age relaxation is applicable to the candidates of the reserved categories.
The application Fees for the GEN (registration fees) is Rs 150/- (Examination Fees) is Rs 500/-.
Salary and pay scale:
Good salary packages will be offered to the selected candidates.
The last date to apply for the online application is 7th may 2018. No form will be violated after this date.
Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates have to download the application form from official website.
- Reads all instruction to apply and begin by filling the application form.
- Fill all the details as mentioned in your high school mark sheet,
- Complete the application form and attach all documents copies and also two photos stapled with the documents.
- Paste your photo and signature where it is recommended on the application form.
- Send it all to put in an envelope, to the below given address.
Candidates are requested to please double check all the details from the official website before applying for TNPSC recruitment for 320 Civil Judge posts.