TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is with a current article for 1146 vacancies of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon and Assistant Section Officer. The online applications for this purpose can be submitted through the organization’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Candidate should ensure to have applied for the post before a successful application.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Assistant Section Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1146|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 1141
- Assistant Section Officer – 05
Last Date to Apply: 17th December 2019 (Post 1) and 08th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should hold B.V.Sc and Graduation Degree from the accredited institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be get selected through performance in the Written Exam and Oral Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 55500-175700/- (Post 1) and Rs. 36400-115700/- (Post 2) per month.
- For candidates of All Category Rs. 150/-
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 200/- (Post 1) and Rs. 100/- (Post 2)
- No fees for SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/PwD and ExSM.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 30 years (Post 1) and 18-30 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant needs to get through the website of an organization.
- Then put the details in the columns given in the application form on its right place.
- The applicant photograph with the signature is required to upload in the form.
- Deposit the fees by using the appropriate manner.
- And finally, complete the application process through a click on submit.
- The hard copy of the form is not needed to send at any place.
NOTE: The candidate can check the website notifications so that he/she can obtain the important updates.