Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) requires various skilled and capable candidates for the 100 Posts of Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer. Application must be submitted by the applicant through the portal till 11th September 2019. For more information, check out the article suggested below.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date to apply||11-09-2019|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Director – 13
- Child Development Project Officer – 87
Last Date to Apply: 11-09-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate anxious for the post must have Degree (Nutrition/Home Science)/Degree with PG Diploma (Rural Services)/PG Degree (Home Science/Psychology/Sociology/Child Development/Food/Nutrition/Social Work/Rehabilitation Science) from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Exam and Oral Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 56100 to 177500/- (Post 1) and 36900 to 116600/- (Post 2) per month.
- For all category candidates Rs. 150/-
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 200/-
- Exempted for SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/PwD and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st of July 2019.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the web page of the organization at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Put the details in the columns about the candidate’s name, address, experiences, etc.
- Upload the documents necessary by the due date.
- Pay the fees in the manner prescribed and submit the form before the due date.
- Retain the hard copy of the form for future need.
NOTE: To know the latest notifications related to the post forms the main part of the application.