TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is looking for suitably qualified candidates for engagement on the 49 vacancies for the posts of Drug Inspector and Junior Analyst.The Applications are invited online on the organization’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in till 12th May 2019 only.Read all the important details and instructions given below comprehensively in the following paragraph and through a table.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Drug Inspector and Junior Analyst|
|Number of vacancies||49|
|Last Date to apply||12th May 2019|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Drug Inspector-40
- Junior Analyst-09
Last Date to Apply: 12th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates must have passed Degree in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science/Chemistry from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and certification and oral test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a lucrative pay scale level of 37700-119500 and 36400-115700 rupees per month.
Application Fees: The Application fee for the post of Junior Analyst is 150 rupees while the fee for Drug Analyst is 200 Rupees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2019.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- As the organization has selected online mode of receiving applications so aspirants have to log on to www.tnpsc.gov.in and continue filling the online application form.
- The details of the applicant must be verified and as per the credentials only.
- Fee can be paid thorough debit/credit card or net banking only.
- After payment of fee,upload photo,signature and educational certificates of the applicant.
- Before final submission of application online,do not forget to verify the filled in details once.
NOTE: Feel free to contact us anytime for your queries.