TNPSC Recruitment :- A large number of job opportunities have been opened up by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on full time basis against its official notification “TNPSC Recruitment 2017“. The official notification states that there are a total of 54 vacancies for the posts of Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates should make the most of this opportunity and fill up the online application forms the latest by 26-09-2017 and not later than that positively.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant|
|Number of posts||54|
|Last Date of Application||26-09-2017|
TNPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 54
No. of posts & their name :
- Assistant – 54
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Written Exam will be conducted followed by Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- One Time Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 100
Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with a grade pay of 2600/-
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 26-09-2017.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on “Vacancies” section and select the highlighted vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully so that there is no room for mistakes.
- Fill up the online application form with all the relevant details.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph as well as the scanned signatures.
- Upload all self attested documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- A unique identification number will be generated.
- Save that in order to login again.
- Take a print out of the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the TNPSC Recruitment for 54 Assistant Posts at www.tnpsc.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in for detailed information.
View the detailed official notification for the recruitment.
Apply Online for the recruitment.