TNPSC Recruitment: TNPSC- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is finalizing the date for conducting the Combined Civil Services Examination – 4 (Group-IV) for the post of VAO, Jr Asst, Typist & Other, and those candidates who are professional and want to build their career in this field, they can apply for 9351 vacant seats. So candidates who want to be a part of this recruitment rally they can apply before the last date which is 13 December 2017.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||VAO, Jr Asst, Typist & Other|
|Number of vacancies||9351|
|Last day to apply||13 December 2017|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Village Administrative Officer: 494 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Non – Security): 4096 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Security): 205 Posts
- Bill Collector, Grade-I: 48 Posts
- Field Surveyor: 74 Posts
- Draftsman: 156 Posts
- Typist: 3463 Posts
- Steno-Typist: 815 Posts
Number of vacancies: 100
Candidates who wants to apply they must have S.S.L.C or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies for Post 1 to 6, S.S.L.C & have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting i.e. Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and English/ Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English/ Higher/ Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil for Post 7, 8.
Candidates’ age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 28-12-2017. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to clear Written Examination for Post 1 to 6, Technical qualification for Post 7, and 8.
Candidates who belong to General and OBC Category have to pay INR Rs. 150/- as registration fee and Rs 100/- as application fee and SC/ ST categories have to pay INR Rs. 150/- as registration fee and Rs 100/- as application fee. The application fee has been pay through online mode/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Challan.
Official Address: www.tnpscexams.in
Last Date to Apply Online: 13-12-2017
Last date for Payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India/ Indian Bank)/ Post Office is 15-12-2017
Date and Time of Written Examination are 11-02-2018 at 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates who want to apply they should have valid e-mail ID & password.
- Candidates have to log on to website
- Just click on “Apply Online” & Select the desired post
- Go to “Apply & Click here for Payment”.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Complete the Registration and proceed to next.
- Log in again and fill the next queries, complete the application form.
- After completing the application form submit it.
- Take a printout of your application for future use.
We have given you all the basic and necessary details of the recruitment named as TNPSC Recruitment for 9351 VAO, Jr Asst, Typist & Other Posts at www.tnpscexams.in keep in touch with us for more exciting jobs notification, provided by us at daily basis.