TNUSRB Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has issued recruitment notification on its official website, the organization wants to give chance to those candidates who are interested in the vacancy of Police Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder. The organization wants to cover its 6140 vacant seats. Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria and if they are eligible, read detail information and apply for it as soon as possible.
TNUSRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Police Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder|
|Number of vacancies||6140|
|Last day to apply||15 February 2018|
TNUSRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Grade II Police Constable (Armed Service): 5538 Posts
- Grade II Jail Warder: 365 Posts
- Grade II Fireman: 237 Posts
Number of vacancies: 6140
Candidates who want to apply they must have 10th class or its equivalent qualification from recognized University or Institution. For post wise detailed education qualification we should advise you to please visit the official website.
Candidate age should be less or equal to 18 – 24 years as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
The selection process will be done through Written Examination, Physical Test, Medical Test. After getting qualify on both candidates will be selected for the job.
The application fee for the General and OBC Candidates is 130/- and INR Rs 130/- for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWD Candidates.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidate will get good salary after getting selected for that recruitment.
- Starting Date to Apply Online is 28-12-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online is 27-01-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee is 31-01-2018
- Tentative Month of Exam is March/ April 2018
Official Website: www.tnusrbonline.org
Instructions to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to apply online for the relevant post.
- They have to visit on the official website and click on appropriate link.
- Read all the instructions carefully, start filling the application form.
- Complete the application form and attach relevant documents if necessary.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as TNUSRB Recruitment for 6140 Police Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder Posts at www.tnusrbonline.org, for more details login to the official website.