TRB Recruitment 2019: A job fair is organized by the Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu for various vacant posts of Computer Instructors. The board is expected to have the applications from the skilled and talented hands. There are total 814 Vacancies and the due date for whose application is 10th April 2019. The applicant can submit the Online application with the link on official website. To have a complete details of the post, candidates are suggested to read in the below-side.
TRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu|
|Name of the Job||Computer Instructor|
|Number of vacancies||814|
|Last Date to apply||10-04-2019|
TRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu
Name of The Posts:
- Computer Instructors Grade-I – 814
Last Date to Apply: 10-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: If the applicant holds Post Graduation Degree and B.Ed/B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed any among these then, he/she can apply for posts.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Online Computer Based Exam and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 36900 to Rs. 116600/- per month.
- Rs. 500/- for General and Obc candidates.
- Half i.e. Rs. 250/- for SC/SCA/ST/PWD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 57 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for TRB, Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019:
- Log in to the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Click on ‘Direct Recruitment for Post of Computer Instructor’.
- Check the eligibility required if match then proceed for further.
- Fill the form with accurate and complete details.
- Upload the photograph, signature and the photocopies of documents in scanned form.
- Pay the application fees and submit the form before its due date.
- No hard copy is required to send at any office address.
NOTE: The link for the online application will work w.e.f. 20th March 2019.