Tripura High Court Recruitment 2019: It is being a pleasure to inform that Tripura High Court has 08 Vacancies of Court Manager. For this purpose, the organization asked the qualified and able candidates to apply for these posts on or before 30th September 2019 through the application link. The complete information about the pay scale, application fees, age level, etc. see the below-given paragraph.
Tripura High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tripura High Court|
|Name of the Job||Court Manager|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||30-09-2019|
Tripura High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tripura High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Court Manager – 08
Last Date to Apply: 30th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired person must have B.Tech (CS/IT) with MBA/MBA with Diploma (Computer Science) from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Exam, Personal interview & Project Report.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 64800/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 250/- only.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.thc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tripura High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Let us visit the website of the organization.
- Fill the application with the accurate and the complete details of the applicant.
- Upload the documents required along with photograph and signature.
- Deposit the fees through the use of a debit card, credit card or net banking.
- And finally, send the application to the following address. Officer of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala.
- It is benefitted for the candidate to keep the hard copy of the form for further need.
NOTE: Get the latest notifications of a post in order to make the submission of application successful.