Tripura High Court Recruitment 2019: A recruitment notification is being released by the Tripura High Court in order to fill the 15 vacant seats on the following posts. Posts for which the candidates are asked to fill the application form includes System Officer and System Assistant posts. Candidates eligible for the specified vacancy can apply offline only for which application can be had from the official website www.thc.nic.in. Read the following article for the eligibility criteria and other important details about the recruitment. The last date to submit the offline application form is 29/06/2019.
Tripura High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tripura High Court|
|Name of the Job||System Officer and System Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||29/06/2019|
Tripura High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tripura High Court
Name of The Posts:
- System Officer – 04
- System Assistant – 11
Last Date to Apply: 29/06/2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must be A graduate along with diploma in Networking/ IT/ Computer/ B.E./ B.Tech./ MBA/ MCA/ M.SC. (CS/ IT) from a recognized baord/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written exam, practical exam, viva-voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates after selection will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.37,600/- (Post 1), Rs. 21,400/- (Post 2) per month.
- GEN/ OBC: Rs.400/- (Post 1) and Rs.200/- (Post 2)
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs.300/- (Post 1) and Rs.150/- (Post 2)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.thc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Go to the official website www.thc.nic.in and read the official notification.
- Offline application form has to submit /sent to the following address.
- Address: “Office of Registrar General, Tripura High Court, Agartala”
- Form should have the candidate’s personal, educational details.
- Fee payment has to make in the mode as specified in the official notification.
- Documents photocopies has to be attached along with the application form as per the notification.
- Application received up to 29/06/2019 will be considered valid for the recruitment.
NOTE: Stay connected to us for more information and news regarding the recruitment.