TSPSC Recruitment: – An upcoming prestigious chance for all the aspirants as TSPSC also known as Telangana State Public Service Commission has officially verified for the post of Teachers. There are 5415 vacant seats for which recruitment process is going to happen. So those candidates, who have eligibility and fulfill all the criteria, may apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 before the last date which is 30/11/2017.
TSPSC Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Teachers|
|Number of Posts||5415|
|Last date of application||30/11/2017|
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
1. Secondary Grade Teacher – All Media ( Excluding Urdu Medium): 4779 Posts
2. Secondary Grade Teacher – (Urdu Medium): 636 Posts
Name of the Medium:
a. Telugu Medium: 3785 Posts
b. English Medium: 910 Posts
c. Urdu Medium: 636 Posts
d. Hindi Medium: 10 Posts
e. Marathi Medium: 37 Posts
f. Kannada Medium: 25 Posts
g. Tamil Medium: 1 Post
h. Bengali Medium: 11 Posts
Candidate having Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job. For more information, visit their official portal
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 18 to 44 years as on 01-07-2017.
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
Application fee for candidate is provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
Salary of the candidate will be disclosed at the time of selection.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 30/11/2017.
How to apply online for TSPSC Recruitment 2017
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Read instructions before filling the application form
- Fill the application form and register yourself by providing the basic information such as email id, full name, DOB and contact number.
- After getting registration candidate will get the login id and password through which you can log in again and proceed to next step
- Log in again and fill the application form, upload your recent photograph and signature
- Complete the application form and lastly pay the application fee through your preferred format likes net banking or challan.
- Submit the application form after completion.
That’s all from TSPSC Recruitment for 5415 Teachers Posts at www.tspsc.gov.in, and if you want to know information in details then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.tspsc.gov.in