Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Union Bank of India govt. dominated bank has published for the recruitment on 181 Vacancies on the posts of Security Officer, Credit Officer, Forex Officer and Integrated Treasury Officer. Applicants are to be made Online only on the web link at www.unionbankofindia.co.in. The paragraph given below will provide complete details about how to apply, selection process and much more.
Union Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Credit Officer, Security Officer, Forex Officer and Integrated Treasury Officer|
|Number of vacancies||181|
|Last Date to apply||29th March 2019|
Union Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Fire Officer – 01
- Economist – 06
- Security Officer – 19
- Integrated Treasury Officer – 15
- Credit Officer – 122
- Forex Officer – 18
Last Date to Apply: 29th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: Any person which holds the Graduation Degree/B.E(Fire Engineering)/PG Degree in Economics/MBA/PGDM/PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/ICWA/ CA/CFA/FRM/MFC from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidate will be on the basis of performance Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 42020 to Rs. 51490/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 31705 to 45950/- (Post 3) and Rs. 23700 to Rs. 42020/- (Post 4-6) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST and PH candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 30-40 years (Post 1), 24-35 years (Post 2), 26-40 years (Post 3) and 23-32 years (Post 4-6) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st March 2019.
Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly you need to open the website of the organization.
- On the web page select the column signifying words ‘Recruitment or Apply Online’
- Read the instructions first and thereafter click on agree terms and conditions.
- Fill the columns with their respective required details.
- Also need to upload the signature and photograph in clear way.
- Pay the fees and submit the form for further processing.
NOTE: Candidate should remember to read official notification on regular basis.