Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) needs a talented and skilled person for the vacant post of Senior Accounts Officer. In order to fulfill this requirement, the organization invites the Offline applications on the prescribed format by the due date and it is 18th October 2019. For the brief details about the recruitment, read the article specified below.
Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Senior Accounts Officer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||18th October 2019|
Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Accounts Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 18th of October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Read the official notification to get the details about the required level of education.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 15600 to 39100/- along with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of not more than 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2019:
- Take out the print of the page on which an applicant has to put the details.
- After take out a print, read the instructions given on the form carefully.
- At this step fill the details in the form accurately and completely.
- The candidate also required to upload the important documents along with the signature and photograph in the form.
- And in the last, send the application to the below-given address by the due date. ADM (Adm), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office Delhi, Ground Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001
NOTE: Visit the website of the organization regularly.