Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India has released a notification for the 01 post of Stenographer. The application form is provided on the website of the organization and it should be sent to the address given below on or before the 15th December 2019. The complete details about the scale of pay, selection procedure, age limit, application procedure, etc. are specified in the below-given notification.
Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||15-12-2019|
Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 15-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should hold all the qualifications as prescribed in its official notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be less than 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2019:
- Fill up the complete details in the application form in an accurate and careful manner.
- Now staple the photocopies of the documents required by the organization.
- The latest photograph of the candidate with the signature should be attached in the form.
- In the end, post the application to the address given here before the final date of recruitment. ADG, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, East Block, 605-612, 6th Floor, Swarna Jayanti Commercial Complex, Amarpreet, Hyderabad – 500038
- Also, keep a copy of the application for selection purpose.
- The application containing wrong or incomplete details also not to be accepted.
NOTE: No application to reach the office address after the due date shall be entertained.